We have been exclusively engaged by Bloom Energy to conduct these searches. Our client’s mission is to make clean, reliable and affordable energy for everyone on the planet. For real.
You are in one of these roles:
Senior Director/Legal Counsel, Commercial Development
- Project development, finance, and asset management issues for rapidly growing operations in utility-scale and distributed generation projects. Assist in project financing and post-commercial operating matters.
Senior Director/Legal Counsel, Operations and Supply Chain
- Primary attorney for tech engineering, supply chain & manufacturing operations teams. Structure/draft/negotiate various agreements, strategic sourcing and supply agreements, indirect sourcing, and logistic agreements.
Senior Director/Legal Counsel, Project Finance
- Take on project finance issues across Bloom’s growing operations. Structure project finance transactions including debt and tax equity, and various secured and unsecured transactions.
- Execute project development agreements including PPAs, operations and maintenance agreements, procurement & construction contracts.
- Requires extensive project finance experience in clean-tech and renewables.
- JD from a highly respected law school
- Bar admission in at least 1 state
- 9+ years of top tier law firm and in-house experience