Our client, a publicly traded company in the renewable space is seeking to fill the following in- house roles:
Senior Director, Legal Counsel, Operations and Supply Chain
- Primary attorney for tech engineering, supply chain & manufacturing operations teams. Structure/draft/negotiate various agreements, strategic sourcing and supply agreements, indirect sourcing, and logistic agreements.
- 14+ years of experience as a tech transactions attorney with at least 4 years of experience in private practice with strong preference for in-house experience.
- IP background and licensing experience required
- Patent licensing experience a plus
- Global supply chain and manufacturing experience required
- International experience is very helpful
Senior Counsel, Project Finance
- Take on project finance issues across growing operations. Structure project finance transactions including debt and tax equity, and various secured and unsecured transactions.
- Execute project development agreements including PPAs, operations and maintenance agreements, procurement & construction contracts.
- Requires extensive project finance experience in clean-tech and renewables.
- 13+ years of experience with top law firm and in-house experience preferred.