Our client, one of the fastest growing, profitable technology startups has exclusively retained McClure & Feuer to conduct a search for its first General Counsel. This startup is creating the future of diamonds for jewelry and semiconductor applications.
Our client seeks a business-driven General Counsel to join their growing team. This role is a combination of hands-on day-to-day legal responsibility plus executing at a leadership level. An ideal candidate must understand issues surrounding data privacy/protection, IP protection, international supply chains, sales channels, manufacturing, both D2C and B2B businesses and must be able to provide strategic alternatives and ideas on both legal issues and business issues affected by legal considerations. This role will be part of making strategic operational decisions and provide guidance and support in connection with the rapid scale of the organization. The position will report to the CEO.
Our client, a publicly traded company in the renewable space is seeking to fill the following in- house roles:
Senior Director, Legal Counsel, Operations and Supply Chain
- Primary attorney for tech engineering, supply chain & manufacturing operations teams. Structure/draft/negotiate various agreements, strategic sourcing and supply agreements, indirect sourcing, and logistic agreements.
- 14+ years of experience as a tech transactions attorney with at least 4 years of experience in private practice with strong preference for in-house experience.
- IP background and licensing experience required
- Patent licensing experience a plus
- Global supply chain and manufacturing experience required
- International experience is very helpful
Senior Counsel, Project Finance
- Take on project finance issues across growing operations. Structure project finance transactions including debt and tax equity, and various secured and unsecured transactions.
- Execute project development agreements including PPAs, operations and maintenance agreements, procurement & construction contracts.
- Requires extensive project finance experience in clean-tech and renewables.
- 13+ years of experience with top law firm and in-house experience preferred.